Accountable Care Organization
BETTER CARE STARTS WITH YOU
The office administrator supports company operations by maintaining office systems and performing basic clerical work. This position is accountable to the ACO Director/Assistant Director.
- High school diploma or GED and at least 2-3 years of experience in office administration
- Valid driver’s license
SUMMARY OF MAJOR AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The office administrator is in charge of the daily administrative operations of the main office. He or she is responsible for overall front office activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains office equipment, troubleshoots issues as needed
- Receives guests in reception area
- Performs basic clerical and administrative work
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficient
- Able to organize data given
- Other activities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQURIED
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to handle fast paced environment
- Quick learner
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Professional manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Able to give input
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
This position is largely sedentary, but requires frequent short-distance travel. May require some lifting up to 30lbs.
If you are interested, please email our Assistant ACO Director.